Monday, December 17, 2012

Check out Social Networking Sites

The sites that I have visited for comparison are Facebook and MySpace. I have had both of these sites since their hype in popularity and have used them for a good time throughout their transitions.

Personally I do not use this these sights as often as I used to. One reason is that since Facebook was accessible to all college students, it was longer popular and is not used for interacting with people anymore. Now it is more of a music based sight. Most of the time I was on it, the home page was showing bands and their different concerts and tour dates.

Facebook on the other hand has pretty much kept its original layout where people can post information, pictures of links to different websites. What I have seen develop over time time are the features like begin able to "check in" to locations that you visit, or "geotagging" pictures or even the ability to tag faces for faster picture searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment